The Cottage Courier is Myrtle Cottage’s bi-monthly newsletter for our members, volunteers, staff and supporters. It is filled with useful information about us, important dates, reports from program Coordinators, and puzzles.
If you would like to be put on our mailing list to receive the Cottage Courier please contact us.
The Happy Feet Project provides a podiatry service operating at Myrtle Cottage once every six weeks. A private provider has been contracted to provide this service to people within the Campbelltown Local Government Area, either under a Medicare Enhanced Primary Care plan for podiatry or by direct payment. Its benefits include:
- Receiving care and advice for your feet in order to prevent falls
- The service is provided in our day activity centre where participants can socialise while they wait
Transport can be provided
Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality, accountable and responsible services
- To provide services which are accessible and provide opportunities for personal growth
- To build and maintain networks and partnerships with other services to improve clients’ outcomes.
Myrtle Cottage Group Inc endeavours to operate in a professional and caring manner that promotes:
- Respect, dignity and informed choice for clients, volunteers and staff
- Integrity, honesty and transparency in business conduct and
- Diversity and inclusion.
The outcomes pursued by Myrtle Cottage Group Inc are:
- that people who are frail aged or have a disability can remain in their own home;
- that family or other primary care givers are supported in their role;
- that the agency operates in an effective, efficient and accountable manner.