Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality, accountable and responsible services
- To provide services which are accessible and provide opportunities for personal growth
- To build and maintain networks and partnerships with other services to improve clients’ outcomes.
Myrtle Cottage Group Inc endeavours to operate in a professional and caring manner that promotes:
- Respect, dignity and informed choice for clients, volunteers and staff
- Integrity, honesty and transparency in business conduct and
- Diversity and inclusion.
The outcomes pursued by Myrtle Cottage Group Inc are:
- that people who are frail aged or have a disability can remain in their own home;
- that family or other primary care givers are supported in their role;
- that the agency operates in an effective, efficient and accountable manner.